Welcome to Quartermaster General Relics! We are an online website specializing in quality dug and nondug Revolutionary War and Civil War relics.
Here at Quartermaster General Relics you will find military collectibles that range from military uniforms and weaponry to buckles, buttons, accoutrements, field artillery, spurs, bullets, and much more. These items span both our nations War of Independence and Civil Wars. We offer military collectibles for both the beginning collector
Here at Quartermaster General Relics you will find military collectibles that range from military uniforms and weaponry to buckles, buttons, accoutrements, field artillery, spurs, bullets, and much more. These items span both our nations War of Independence and Civil Wars. We offer military collectibles for both the beginning collector to the most advanced. Items that are rarely seen on other sites will be offered here!
Our site is a time capsule into our great nations past. From the conflicts that both birthed our nation and divided us, many relics were discarded and lost. Here they can be seen again and admired for both their beauty and rarity. Welcome to Quartermaster General Relics!!!
Due to the COVID-19 virus you may experience delays in delivery times with our shippers. Please understand that once the package leaves our office we have no control over when it will be delivered. As of this date, every single order from Quartermaster General has reached its destination in a timely manner. Thankyou!
1. Descriptions: A picture is worth a thousand words. If you desire a more detailed description, please call me.
2. Sale Conditions: Phone orders will be accepted for all items and held for a Maximum of 7 days.
3. Return Policy: If you wish to return an item you must notify me within 3 days. The item must be received in the same condition as at time of purchase and within 7 days after refund request. Then I will happily refund your payment, less the cost of shipping.
4. Payment: A money order is the fastest. Personal checks (must clear before shipment). We accept Pay Pal. We accept all major credit cards as well using SQUARE as a processor.
5. Sales Tax: Virginia residents must include 5% sales tax.
6. Layaway Plan: 1/3 down up front, 90 days same as cash. Unpaid balances longer than 90 days will be assessed 10 % per month of their outstanding balance unless a custom plan has been arranged. Custom plans are readily available but follow the same rules as regular layaway. A minimum of 10% of total cost must be paid each month. No exceptions. Accounts 90 days past due, or if minimum payment of 10 percent is not paid each month, will be in default and all previous payments will be forfeited. In circumstances where hardships develop Quartermaster General will try to resell the item and return paid money minus a 25 percent reselling fee.
7. Postage: $12.00 for items under $1,000.00 and $20.00 on items valued at more than $1,000.00. Insurance is optional, but uninsured purchases are sent at your risk. Coverage is at the post office rate. Insurance costs provided by buyer and added to final cost if mailed. Purchased relics will be mailed within 3 to 5 business days once payment has cleared. Longer times may occur when I am out of town on buying or relic hunting trips but purchaser will be notified at these times.
8. Buy/Sell/Trade: I buy single items or complete collections of TOP QUALITY artifacts.
9. Guarantee: All items are accompanied by a letter of authenticity from Quartermaster General Relics. I guarantee the items for up to one year after the date of sale, as to originality or as described. This means that if an item I sold is proven not to be original or materially as described, I will refund the original purchase price, less shipping and credit card fees,for up to one year after the sale, with proof of purchase, provided the item is returned unaltered from the condition I shipped the item. 10. Prices may change at any time depending on market volatability. If you see an item you like you can always call me to discuss pricing. I usally have a little but of leeway in every item.